In this article:
Esusu’s Resident Portal is live!
Esusu’s Resident Portal is a one-stop shop for all Esusu residents to check their credit scores and history and access financial resources for free. Thousands of renters are already taking advantage of the powerful and free new tools in the Resident Portal. Here’s what’s waiting for you and your residents when they sign up!
Key features for residents
Credit score monitoring
Esusu residents can see the real-time impact of rent reporting with Esusu completely for free. Resident credit scores are updated monthly in the Resident Portal, so they can keep tabs on how much their score has improved.
Credit history with Esusu
In the Resident Portal, residents can view their credit score progress since beginning rent reporting with Esusu and see their score progress after three months, six months, and a year.
Residents can enroll in or check the status of their rent reporting through the Resident Portal. They will be able to see how long we’ve reported their rent and learn more about how rent reporting works.
Your residents get special access to Esusu’s Renters Toolkit, which includes free resources like:
- Fannie Mae’s Here 2 Help Program: Fannie Mae can help residents through their financial hardships and help provide financial assistance while recovering from disasters.
- SaverLife: This free and innovative platform helps residents build a personalized roadmap to accelerate savings and reach financial goals.
- FindHelp: Search for free or reduced-cost services unique to your area. Just enter your zip code and get access to over 500,000 local and nationwide services to help you through tough times.
They also get access to Esusu’s network of cost-saving partnerships through the Esusu Renters Marketplace.
Esusu partners with companies like Sure (affordable renters insurance) and Caribou (car loan refinancing) to bring residents vetted savings and opportunities that can help them achieve financial security faster than ever before.
Plus, we’re always adding more to the Esusu Renters Marketplace. What’s new?
- Grow Credit: Grow Credit helps you boost your credit score when you pay for subscriptions, including your cell phone plan, without taking on additional debt.
- Gravy: With Gravy, you can accelerate your path to homeownership just by paying your rent. Gravy users can get up to 5% of their on-time rent payments back to save towards their first home.
Increase your resident satisfaction
The Esusu Resident Portal makes it easy for your residents to see the real impact that rent reporting is having on their financial lives. The Resident Portal also gives residents access to savings and offers that will boost their financial well-being. When you work with Esusu, you take one more step towards renter satisfaction.
Want to know more?
If you’re an Esusu partner property, your residents can access the Resident Portal today. Contact your account manager if you have questions about helping your residents gain access.
If you’re not yet working with Esusu and want to learn more about bringing rent reporting and the new Resident Portal to your properties, fill out the form below, and our team will be happy to assist.